A Marketplace For Graphic Designers 2022
Let’s first talk about the marketplace in general, and then move on to the benefits. MasterBundles is a marketplace for graphic designers who want to monetize their work.
It doesn’t matter whether you are just a beginning designer or already a professional, there is a place for everyone here.
Graphics, fonts, postcards, clipart, textures and patterns, prints, website templates, stock photos and videos, WordPress themes, Instagram, resumes, presentation templates – all this can be sold & bought there.
MasterBundles started its journey in 2016. At first, only a few designers put their works up for sale, but over time this number began to grow, and within a year there were several hundred.
Statistics show that the number of users is increasing every year, which indicates that the marketplace has a bright future.
The main target markets are the USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Australia. In total, more than 114622 bundles from completely different designers have already been sold on the platform.
Let’s now consider the features of MasterBundles.
What does the designer get after uploading his work to MasterBundles?
1. Low competition & high chances of being noticed. We have already talked about the fact that the platform has been operating for 6 years in general, but it was exactly 2 years ago that the multi-product IT company Boosta invested in the marketplace and faster development began.
Now there are more than 4.5 thousand active designers. At first glance, it may seem that this is a lot, but if you compare this number with other giant platforms, then you will understand that there is a lot of space for new players.
Right now it is the best time to join and start selling your work, because the level of competition is not high and, accordingly, the chance that the user will choose your work is high.
2. Friendly & supportive team. As a designer starting to work with the platform, you receive quick moderation and support from managers at all stages. This will help you to perform your part of the work better, and all other issues will be solved by qualified employees.
It is also possible to provide advice on promotion in the marketplace and current topics and demand. A very cool feature for aspiring designers. Just read about team yourself and make sure they are nice buddies. Managers try to respond as soon as possible.
3. A sense of competition that gives motivation. Vendor rating is a good motivation for designers to constantly improve their skills to get on the list where the best of the best are collected. This list can include graphic designers with various products: graphics, templates, fonts, presentations, logos, photos, and others.
Only professionals with cool products get into the rating. Participants are sorted by VQI (Vendor Quality Index). This is an internal MasterBundles metric that is calculated using a complex formula.
This indicator makes it possible to select top 100 designers. In addition to motivation, this rating is a good thing for users, because there is a high probability that a person will rely on these statistics to choose the best product for himself.
4. Active blog. MasterBundles has a blog, with 14 categories. Articles are written on completely different topics, both for designers and buyers.
For example, you can take one of the latest articles for graphic designers, namely 10 Graphic Design Trends 2023: Our Predictions for the Upcoming Year.
Thanks to these tips, you, as a designer, will already be able to create products for the next year while maintaining relevance, and you have a chance to become one of the first to use these techniques. Also, if you are just starting to use the platform, the Knowledge Base category will be very useful for you.
5. Promotion. If your works are cool, they can be included in various product listicles on blog or in the newsletter selections with a vast database. This will allow you to reach a large audience and there is a high probability that someone will need your designs.
6. Quick money withdrawal. When at least $50 accumulates in your account, you can withdraw it from the platform. It takes up to two days.
How to upload your designs to MasterBundles?
In this regard, the marketplace has made the conditions as comfortable as possible. To sell your graphic design, you, as a designer, have to fill out the form and that’s it.
In the form, you specify the title, description, add two photo previews, and upload the product itself. In addition, you set the price. The policy of the platform is such that the designer sets the price independently, but to help the site offers its evaluation of the work.
However, the decision is up to you. In general, filling out the form takes up to 10 minutes. Eventually, your work will pass moderation and if everything is good, the product appears at the marketplace. The commission the marketplace charges is 50% from each sale.
Support of Ukrainian designers
The project itself was born in Ukraine and most of the team is still living there. About 5% of designers on the platform are Ukrainians. They represent really cool and original works.
In March 2022, the marketplace canceled commission of 50% for Ukrainian vendors until the end of May 2022. The seller received 100% of the amount for each sold bundle uploaded from the beginning of March to the end of May 2022.
It was significant financial aid at a time of complete instability. MasterBundles makes everything possible to help Ukrainian talented people and supports their work.
We tried to give as comprehensive an overview of MasterBundles as possible and hope you learned something useful for yourself.
Considering the moderate competition and convenient upload of the works, MasterBundles will suit both novices and experienced designers and illustrators – you can upload the works that you already have and get income.
Moreover, MasterBundles has really friendly support and a user-friendly interface so working with them will be a pleasure for you. So, check out the platform, browse its collections and the blog and stay with these cool guys!